MEDCAC Meeting Preparation
When the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) schedules a meeting of the Medicare Evidence Development & Coverage Advisory Committee (MEDCAC) to review and evaluate "the effectiveness and appropriateness of medical items and services that are covered under Medicare, or that may be eligible for coverage under Medicare" within your therapeutic area, your team needs to be prepared to deliver compelling scientific arguments.
ECG is the frontrunner in MEDCAC preparation. To help you make the best and strongest case regarding a National Coverage Decision (NCD) and a favorable outcome should one be opened, we offer:
- ECG's Message Matrix℠ to guide presentations (including post-approval issues, statistics and economics)
- MEDCAC member profiles
- Assistance in selecting presenters and their messages
- Overall presentation strategies
- Training and coaching to help ensure messages are geared toward gaining reimbursement support
- Q&A preparation and rehearsal
For both the current FDA/CMS sequential review process and in the proposed parallel process, ECG is best placed to get you the approvals you need.
Please contact us or at +1-800-874-8278 to discuss your needs or to get further information about how we can support your MEDCAC preparation.