Healthcare Lectures and Appearances
ECG pursues a philosophy of professional engagement. We believe that our ability and success as communication consultants in the pharmaceutical industry is enhanced by our active participation in the healthcare community by sharing our expertise in regulatory communication and scientific advocacy.
Recent Lectures and Appearances
- American Course Drug Development and Regulatory Sciences
- Faculty Lecture: "Preparing Focused and Effective Regulatory Communications"
- Faculty Lecture: "Preparing for an FDA Advisory Committee"
- American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence
- "Countering Opioid Stigma: Communicating Messages to Influence Public Perception"
- Biotechnology Industry Organization - Licensing Executives Society
- Business Development Course: "Communicating the Deal"
- University of California, Santa Cruz and San Jose State University
- Continuing education lectures on regulatory communication
- European Center for Pharmaceutical Medicine
- Case Study: "How to Prepare a Scientific Advice Session"
- Faculty Lecture: "Preparing Regulatory Communication"
- Faculty Lecture: "Principles of Project Risk Management in Pharmaceutical Development"
- Faculty Lecture: "Creating Gold Standard Investigator Meetings"
- FDA News
- PROficiency Conference
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS)
- Annual Exhibitor at RAPS Conference
- Conference Session: "How to Win Friends and Influence People: Using Professional Development to Refine Communication Skills and Increase Professional Value"
- Conference Session: "Preparing for a Combination Product Advisory Committee"
- Conference Roundtable: "The Advisory Committee Briefing Document: A New Genre"
- Conference Roundtable: "The Critical Path to a Successful FDA Advisory Committee Meeting"
- RAPS Focus Magazine: "Raising the Regulatory Voice"
- Webinar: "Using Professional Development to Refine Communication Skills and Increase Professional Value"
- Webinar: "Best Practices for Communicating with Regulatory Agencies in EU / Canada"
- Society of Toxicologic Pathology
- Presentation: "Presentation Skills and Scientific Advocacy"
- Workshop: STP Career Development
- Wall Street Unplugged: Munich, Germany; New York City
- "From IND to AdComm with Your Scientific Narrative"
- "Truth, Science, and Health Authorities: The Role of Messages in Drug Development"
- "Preparing for FDA Advisory Committee Meetings." In Expediting Drug and Biologics Development, Third edition, Chapter 34, Steven E. Linberg, Ph.D., Editor.
- "The FDA Product Advisory Committee: An Overview." In Preparing the New Drug Application: Managing Submissions Amid Changing Global Requirements, William Sietsema
If you'd like one of our ECG consultants to present to your group or association, please contact the ECG Team here.